Let the pet pal you love travel in luxury with you at The Brass Key... where Dogs Are Welcome in cottages 111 & 112. Whether checked in for work or play, what could be more wonderful than snuggling up with your favorite furry friend during your stay? Please note pets are ONLY permitted in these two rooms. Please let us know at the time of booing that you will be traveling with a pet.
If our pet rooms are not available we recommend our sister resort the Provincetown Pet Resort. This is Provincetown's luxury cage free pet resort offering daycare, boarding and a large retail store for all your pet needs. www.provincetownpetresort.com
Guests with allergies?
Brass Key Pet Policy & FAQ’s
Question: Are pets allowed?
Answer: We love well behaved dogs! We have two pet rooms at the hotel, cottages 111 and 112. These are stand alone cottages. One dog is allowed with no weight limit or size limit. We ask all guests to sign a waiver at check-in stating that the guest is responsible for any damage caused by the animal. We also ask for the guest's cell-phone number in the event they are out and the animal is causing a disturbance.
Question: How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
Answer: Right behind the Inn is a large parking lot with grass and trees.
- The pet fees are: $30.00 non refundable per day, per pet service fee for my pet.
I understand that additional fees may apply in the event my pet causes any damage.
- All guests must sign a pet liability waiver at check in.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Only one dog is allowed in our pet room, sorry no cats or other types of animals allowed.
- We reserve the right to terminate occupancy without refund if damage or disturbances persist.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- If your pet is accustomed to sleeping on furniture we kindly ask that you bring your own blanket or sheet for the dog.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage areas, courtyards or pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.