Located on the first floor of The Victorian, this room has a deck out front with chairs. The bathroom has a subway tiled shower and the room has windows facing out over the award winning pool area. The room features a queen size bed, mini fridge and a Keurig coffee maker. Approximately 170 sf.
When President William Howard Taft dedicated the Pilgrim Monument in 1910, he stayed in this Carver Street house. Built in the 1840s by a banker, the building retains its original Second Empire Victorian exterior style, including an “Ace of Spades” band of cedar shakes along the mansard roof. The recent renovations restored the interior with period moldings, custom mahogany doors and reproductions of 1860s and 1880s lighting fixtures.