Located on the first floor of The Victorian, this room has French doors that open to a shared deck that is only a few steps down to the pool. In the bathroom is a large tiled shower with wall jets. The room features a king size bed, a mini fridge and Keurig coffee maker. Approximately 175 sf.
When President William Howard Taft dedicated the Pilgrim Monument in 1910, he stayed in this Carver Street house. Built in the 1840s by a banker, the building retains its original Second Empire Victorian exterior style, including an “Ace of Spades” band of cedar shakes along the mansard roof. The recent renovations restored the interior with period moldings, custom mahogany doors and reproductions of 1860s and 1880s lighting fixtures.