Your special day deserves a special place, and the Brass Key Guesthouse provides such an experience. Offering a truly comfortable, unique environment in Provincetown, the Brass Key is the answer to all your wedding needs. Our spectacular new Special Events pavilion with its meticulously manicured gardens and large pergola is the perfect place to exchange vows. It delivers the intimate, private feeling that many seek in a Provincetown wedding while offering seating for up to 50 guests or standing room for larger parties up to 150. View Wedding Photo Gallery.
Allow us to complete your wedding day with a champagne toast following your ceremony. Stay and enjoy full bar service, hot passed appetizers or station-styled dining on our beautiful grounds. For a more formal wedding reception experience, the party can move next door to our sister property, the Crowne Pointe Inn, for a full sit-down dinner at its award-winning restaurant, The Pointe.
From accommodations to flowers to drink and food, we will work with you to ensure that your wedding day receives the attention it deserves. Please Contact Ken C to begin planning the first day of your new life together. View Wedding Photo Gallery
Wedding Features Include:
- Experienced Professional Wedding Planner to plan your event
- Packages available to fulfill all needs
- Complete Privacy, only one event at a time
- Use of our Special Events Pavilion featuring our Wedding Pergola
- Meticulously Manicured Gounds and Beautiful Gardens
- Flower and Photography Concierge
- Champagne Toast following reception
- Selection of Passed Hors d' Oeuvres and/or Stations
- Private Cocktail Reception
- Optional Formal Seated Dining experience for your wedding reception
- Friendly, Professional Staff to cater to your guests needs and requests