“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”- George Sand
I’ve always thought that spur of the moment romantic getaways make the best kind of vacation. The ones where you grab your significant other and your keys, pick a destination and just go. Many relationships thrive once you add a little adventure and Provincetown and The Brass Key Guesthouse have plenty of opportunities to play host to yours this Spring.
Here are five of my favorite romantic things to do in Provincetown on your getaway:
1) Find A Secluded Beach. Provincetown has over 30 miles of waterfront and some of the best gay beaches in the world, according to the Travel Channel. Located in the Cape Cod National Seashore, most areas are only minutes away from the Brass Key. Should you catch a chill during your walk this time of year, you can always warm up next to the fireplace in your room! For more info, the Provincetown Chamber of Commerce website hosts a quick and concise guide to PTown’s beaches.
2) Go Gallery Hopping! Art is a cornerstone of this coastal community and it shows just about everywhere you look. The Provincetown Art Association and Museum (PAAM) is a great place to start and offers a tremendous insight into the local arts scene. Get ready to be inspired!
3) A Couples Massage, Courtesy Of Shui Spa. Nothing could be more restorative for your body and relationship than the spa’s couples’ sanctuary where you can enjoy synchronized body treatments. The attentive staff takes complete care of every little detail.
4) Enjoy the Nightlife! Whether it’s dining at the Pointe, unwinding with a handcrafted cocktail at the Shipwreck Lounge or hitting a dance club, Provincetown has you covered. For those that prefer something a bit more intimate and low key (a movie, perhaps?), check out Waters Edge Cinema.
5) Kick Your Feet Up! Sometimes, you just want to stay in, relaxing together in a beautiful, luxurious room. That’s where we come in, right? Who knows, you may just need to book an extra night!